CUR/520 Week 3 School Resources Presentation Assignment
Wk 3 – School Resources Presentation
Interview a teacher at a local school or alternative educational environment. Find out what resources are available at the school or setting where the teacher works to assist the teachers in reaching all learners in their classrooms.
Prepare a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that lists the resources available.
Use the final slide of your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to provide suggestions for additional resources that the school might offer to assist the teachers in reaching all learners in their classrooms or setting.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include the following in your presentation:
- What diversity of learners exists in your classroom or alternative educational setting?
- What other resources would be valuable to the classroom or alternative educational setting?
- What support is necessary to use the resources?
- What training is necessary to use the resources?
- Are there any school or district initiatives that may offer resources?
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/520 Advocating For Learning
School: University of Phoenix