CUR/520 Week 2 Learning About Your Students Assignment
Wk 2 – Learning About Your Students
Administer the student interest survey created by your Learning Team to a classroom of students in a school or alternative educational setting.
Design a 30-minute curriculum-based activity to meet the needs of the students to whom you administered the student survey. Interest items from the survey should be integrated throughout the activity.
Present your activity in one of the following options:
- Create a 5- to 10-minute presentation using one of the tools available from the Technology Resource Library.
- Write a 525- to 700-word paper describing the activity and how the student interest survey is used to create the activity.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Include in your presentation or paper:
- A description of the activity and how the parent and student interest survey was used to create the activity.
- The importance that knowing the backgrounds, experiences, and interests of students has on instructional practice and classroom management.
- Strategies that can be used to obtain different types of learner information.
- Evaluate the importance that parental involvement in the classroom and at home has on teaching and learning.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/520 Advocating For Learning
School: University of Phoenix
- : 30/03/2021
- : 125