CUR/520 Week 1 Classroom Map and Reflection Assignment
Wk 1 – Classroom Map and Reflection
Analyze three key components of your classroom arrangement that promotes and facilitates an active and collaborative learning environment.
Design your classroom with the following reflection questions in mind:
- How will you arrange your classroom to accommodate student learning for those with specialized areas?
- Where are the students with special needs seated?
- How will student engagement occur with this particular classroom design? Do you need multiple designs?
Create a snapshot of your classroom.
Use a photo, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Paint, or any other resource approved by your instructor to display a snapshot of your identified specialized areas and how the classroom design will look different.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Write a 350- to 525-word reflection summary that includes the following:
- Describe the characteristics of the three learning environments.
- Assess the effect that your unique teaching style has on instructional practice.
- Reflect on how your own life experiences, biases, and strengths influence your teaching style.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/520 Advocating For Learning
School: University of Phoenix