CUR/505 Week 2 Strong Performers and Successful Reformers in Education Team Assignment
Wk 2 Team: Strong Performers and Successful Reformers in Education
The Programme for International Assessment (PISA) is an international assessment.
Research the United States’ current PISA scores.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/505 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Reflect on the responses of different educational systems:
- What did those countries do to turn their educational systems around?
- How does the United States’ PISA score compare to other countries’ PISA scores?
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores, if needed?
Create a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation comparing education systems around the world. Include the following:
- Examine student performance outcomes of those educational systems, particularly through international assessments such as PISA.
- Compare attributes and customs of education in the United States and the rest of the world.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/505 Social And Global Perspectives Of Teacher Leadership
School: University of Phoenix
- : 08/11/2020
- : 100