CUR/732 Week 8 Signature Assignment: Program Evaluation Plan Proposal Assignment
Signature Assignment: Program Evaluation Plan Proposal
Review the feedback you received from your instructor over the past 8 weeks.
Complete a Change Matrix to determine the revisions you will make to your plan.
Revise your plan based on your instructor’s feedback, course readings, and independent research.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/732 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
The final revised Program Evaluation Plan Proposal should be 18-20 pages long, not including references, title page, appendices, and cover page.
The completed plan should include the following sections:
- Cover page
- Executive summary
- Briefly summarize the proposed evaluation
- Program description (Wk 2 Project Program Descriptions assignment)
- Program background and history
- Program size, locations, organization, etc.
- Evaluation needs (What question does the evaluation seek to answer/address?)
- Conceptual framework
- Program goals and outcomes (Wk 3 Program Logic Model assignment)
- Program logic model
- Stakeholders identification
- Stakeholders prioritization
- Program model (Wk 4 Evaluation Model/Approach)
- Evaluation model/approach
- Advantages and disadvantages of model/approach
- Program standards and indicators (Wk 5 Development of Standards and Indicators)
- Indicators used to evaluate program elements
- Indicators aligned to organization’s goal/objective(s)
- Roles, responsibilities, and influencers of plan
- Evaluation design (Wk 6 Program Evaluation Design assignment)
- Evaluation purpose
- Evaluation questions and their justifications
- Evaluation plan matrices
- Data collection procedures
- Reporting procedures
- List of measure/instrument drafts (just a list, based on Evaluation Measures assignment)
- Evaluation management plan (Wk 7 Evaluation Management Plan assignment)
- Proposed implementation timetable (Gantt Chart)
- Estimated evaluation budget
- Full copies of measure drafts
- Other, as appropriate
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Cite a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references.
Compile your final revised Program Evaluation Plan Proposal and completed Change Matrix.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/732 Program Evaluation
School: University of Phoenix