BHS-350 Topic 5 Benchmark Documentation of Protocols PowerPoint Assignment
Imagine you work at a behavioral health agency treating high risk adults. The company has decided to provide internship opportunities for seniors preparing to graduate high school. In order to prepare these high school students for their work on site it is necessary to give them an overview of the company’s documentation protocols. You have been asked to develop a 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation in order to help students understand the use of documentation in a behavioral health setting. Please present the following information using plain language that can be understood by those with a high school education.
- Describe the purpose of documentation in a behavioral health setting.
- Identify the primary diagnostic systems used in behavioral health and provide an example of how they work.
- Describe the ethical and legal standards that guide behavioral health documentation standards.
- Explain the differences between electronic health records (EHR) and electronic medical records (EMR).
- Show the strengths and limitations of having client records available in a database.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BHS-350 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
You are required to utilize a minimum of three scholarly references in this project, in addition to the textbook to support your findings. Be sure to include a reference slide at the end of your PowerPoint presentation.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: BHS-350 Report Writing, Research, and Information Literacy in Behavioral Health
School: Grand Canyon University