MIN-526 Topic 8 Ethical Self-Assessment Assignment
In preparation for this assignment,
- Meet with a spiritual mentor or with your ministry supervisor who can identify areas of growth and strategies for ethical self-assessment.
- Review and draw from the content of this course. This is not a revision of your code of ethics.
In 1,000-1,250 words, write a self-assessment plan and practices for future ministry. Include specific examples, areas for growth, and strategies for the following:
- Self-care – Sabbath, retreat, continuing education, practices of prayer, and reading Scripture
- Pastoral care – humility, vulnerability, transparency, and accountability
- Caring for the community – inside and outside the church
- Familial care – spouse, children, parents, or other familial relationships
Click here to Find all Assignments for MIN-526 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Support your responses with biblical passages and three to five scholarly sources taken from the content of this course.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Course: MIN-526 Ministerial Ethics
School: Grand Canyon University