SOC-320 Week 5 Challenges of Parenting and Family Interview
To learn about key challenges that many parents experience, for this assignment, you will interview a parent about the challenges in parenting. Inquire about the following:
- Children’s needs and demands (If more than one child, discuss each child separately.)
- Parenting challenges for each child
- What strategies they use
- Past or current economic challenges
- Forecast their economic condition across their lifespan (goals, aspirations)
- Strategies they want to implement for financial security
- The interviewee’s advice to other parents
- Conclude with a description of your personal reflections about parenting based on the interview.
Click here to Find all Assignments for SOC-320 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
After conducting the interview, summarize the responses to the prompts in an essay (750-1000 words) citing three to five scholarly sources (in addition to the person you interviewed) from the GCU library to support your personal reflections about parenting.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the “Challenges of Parenting and Family Interview” scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Course: SOC-320 Marriage and Family
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 28/04/2019
- : 100