BHS-420 Week 5 Benchmark – Mixed Message Presentation
At times, religion can present certain moral dilemmas. For example, during adolescence, the rate of physical maturity is outpacing the rate of cognitive development. This imbalance in combination with mix messages, such as a message from church that differs from peers in society can cause confusion in adolescents.
Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation that examines the potential mix messages adolescents receive.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A title slide and a conclusion slide
- Provide at least one example of each type mixed message (one video, such as a commercial or video clip, and one print ad or social media advertisement).
- Identify the role culture plays in the examples of mixed messages you selected.
- How the example relates to Kohlberg’s theory of moral development
- How the example relates to Erickson’s identity verses role confusion stage
- A minimum of two references outside of the course textbook on a reference slide
Click here to Find all Assignments for BHS-420 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Please note this assignment measures the following programmatic competency: 3.2: Describe the different types of communication styles among cultures.
Course: BHS-420 Human Development
School: Grand Canyon University