ORG/727 Week 7 OD Presentation Assignment
Prepare a preliminary presentation for the organization’s senior leadership. The report will do the following:
- Explain the findings and recommendations regarding the performance issue from Weeks 3, 4, and 5.
- Identify important factors that determine the success or failure of change efforts.
- Include a discussion surrounding the ethics of organizational assessment.
- Provide analysis of the issue from the leadership and the follower perspectives.
- Provide recommendations and options to improve performance.
Click here to Find all Assignments for ORG/727 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Create a presentation featuring any appropriate media, such as Microsoft® PowerPoint®, video, or others. The presentation should take about 10-15 minutes to present in a boardroom. (You may prepare with “speaker notes,” but these are visual aids only. Next week you will prepare a paper to accompany this presentation. Use 10-15 slides maximum).
Consult your facilitator for appropriate file formats if you choose media other than Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Course: ORG/727 Organizational Diagnosis and Intervention
School: University of Phoenix
- : 30/09/2018
- : 75