ENG-105 Week 3 DQ 3 Follow the checklist to help make final revisions on your essay
Use the following checklist to help make final revisions on your essay:
Are the introduction, body, and conclusion clearly defined?
- Does the introduction provide sufficient background for the reader?
- Is there a thesis statement that makes the main ideas of the essay clear?
- Does every paragraph address the subject matter of the thesis in some way?
- Does the essay show that the writer has a knowledge of the audience?
- Is there credible support, specific examples, detail to make your points clearly?
- Is the tone and voice formal enough for an academic essay?
- Have all requirements of the assignment been met?
- Are all sources credible?
- Have all quoted, paraphrased, and summarized material been cited in-text with a corresponding reference on the reference page?
- Is the grammar and punctuation correct?
- Has the writer spell checked the essay?
- Is the title capitalized correctly?
- Are the correct margin and font and other requirements of GCU style correct?
Share with your peers the areas of strength in your essay discovered during this process. What aspects of your essay need improvement?
Click here to Find all Assignments for ENG-105 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: ENG-105 English Composition I
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 21/08/2018
- : 7