Mastering Leadership: Leadership Theory And Practice Week 2 Discussion Questions LDR711A University of Phoenix
Week 2 – DQ #1
- Assessing the Leadership Circle Profile and the Stages of Development Framework, what is your assessment of your own leadership style?
- When you leave an organization, or retire, what do you want others to say about you and what you contributed to the organization?
- The Chapter 4 reading asks a question about where your passions and talents intersect with the needs of the world including where you live today. How does this analysis address your passions and talents?
Week 2 – DQ #2
In Chapter 6, the key approaches or strategies of PEOPLE CREATIVE – PEOPLE REACTIVE, and TASK CREATIVE – TASK REACTIVE are covered.
- In this post, assess your current supervisor and discuss how they fit into the creative or reactive mode for both people and tasks. What are the lessons learned?
Week 2 – DQ #3
Chapter 7 begins to tie the leadership approach together. Consider leadership and its impact on the following 5 key items – accountability, communication, delivery systems, human performance, and metrics (measurement).
- In this post – describe the impact that leadership has on any 2 of the 5 key items, and describe how leadership can enhance or improve these 2 key items
Anderson, R. J., & Adams, W. A. (2016). Mastering leadership: An integrated framework for breakthrough performance and extraordinary business results. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
Course: LDR711A Leadership Theory And Practice
School: University of Phoenix
- : 12/02/2017
- : 9