Chapter 5 Short Answers: Describe the structures, origins and roles of the four major blood lipoproteins?
- Describe the structures, origins and roles of the four major blood lipoproteins?
- What are the recommendations from various healthcare organizations regarding fat-intake? What does this mean in terms of food choices?
- What are the two attributes of fat in food? How are those different from the general function of lipids in the human body?
- Describe the significance of and possible uses for reduced-fat foods.
- Does the total cholesterol concentration in the bloodstream tell the whole story with respect to cardiovascular disease risk?
School: New Jersey Institute of Technology