CUR/732 Week 3 Signature Assignment: Program Logic Model Assignment
Signature Assignment: Program Logic Model Assignment
A logic model is a visual representation of the main elements of a program that illustrates how the program is supposed to work. In addition, it serves as the foundation for making program and evaluation decisions.
Using the W.K. Kellogg Foundation Logic Model template, develop a logic model visual with accompanying narrative for the program you selected in Week 1.
Include the following components in your logic model visual and narrative:
- Include the human, financial, organizational, and community resources the program has available to direct toward the work.
- Include what the program does with the resources. Activities are the processes, tools, events, technology, and actions that are an intentional part of the program implementation. These interventions are used to bring about the intended program changes or results.
- Include the direct products of program activities. Outputs may include types, levels, and targets of services to be delivered by the program.
- Intermediate Outcomes
- Include the specific changes in program participants’ behavior, knowledge, skills, status, and level of functioning.
- Impact/Long-term Outcomes
- Include the fundamental intended or unintended changes occurring in organizations, communities, or systems as a result of program activities.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/732 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Your completed assignment should include:
- A 350-word program logic model visual
- A 350- to 700-word narrative
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal references
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/732 Program Evaluation
School: University of Phoenix
- : 27/09/2020
- : 150