CUR/732 Week 2 Project Program Descriptions Assignment
Identify a program offered within an organization or institution that may benefit from a structured, formal program evaluation process.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Describe the program.
- Describe the background and history of the program.
- Explain the purpose of the program.
- Discuss the program’s mission (i.e., Why was the program developed?).
- Discuss the program’s vision statement (i.e., What problem does the program seek to address?).
- Describe the program’s size, location, and organizational structure.
- Explain the current evaluation needs of the program.
Submit your assignment.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/732 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: CUR/732 Program Evaluation
School: University of Phoenix