CUR/732 Week 1 Program Evaluation Analysis Assignment
This assignment is designed to kickstart your understanding of program evaluation and the logic behind its implementation. It will also provide an opportunity for you to explore what’s included in a completed evaluation project as preparation for the assignments in Weeks 2-8.
Analyze a completed program evaluation. Please make sure that the evaluation used is appropriate for the assignment. You may choose one of the following program evaluations from the University Library or another program evaluation of interest to you with instructor approval:
- Evaluation of the DC Opportunity Scholarship Program: Impacts Three Years After Students Applied
- Process Evaluation of a Classroom Active Break (ACTI-BREAK) Program for Improving Academic-Related and Physical Activity Outcomes for Students In Years 3 and 4
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/732 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Write a 350- to 700-word paper that includes a brief overview of the program’s background as well as answers to the following questions:
- What was the purpose of the evaluation?
- Who were the program stakeholders?
- How were the data collected and analyzed?
- How were the findings reported?
- What insights have you gained from this process that will help you develop the various sections of your evaluation plan proposal?
- What would you have done differently?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/732 Program Evaluation
School: University of Phoenix
- : 14/09/2020
- : 120