SCI/220T Week 5 Discussion Which foods high in iron do you consume regularly? What happens if iron levels in the body are too low or high?
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Which foods high in iron do you consume regularly?
- What happens if iron levels in the body are too low or high?
- Let’s say you and a friend each take a daily multi-mineral supplement made by a different company, and one of you develops symptoms of mineral deficiency. How is that possible?
- Other than iron, choose one of the major minerals and one of the trace minerals from your reading as examples. What does deficiency look like for each? What does toxicity look like?
- What nutrition advice would you give to someone who wants to reduce their risk for osteoporosis?
- Consider citing or including references to relevant, current news sources that interest you and support your post and responses.
Click here to Find all Assignments for SCI/220T Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: SCI/220T Human Nutrition
School: University of Phoenix
- : 10/09/2020
- : 15