Secrets of the Sun
Watch the following video “Secrets of the Sun.” Download and answer the questions (the form is fillable). Save the worksheet and upload through the assignment
- What could CME waves do to Earth?
- What could happen today if we had an electromagnetic storm like the one that happened 150 years ago?
- What technology could be affected by the Sun?
- What are the ripples on the Sun?
- What new science has been created related to studying the sun?
- Under extreme pressure protons are fused together in a process known as nuclear fusion, what do two protons begin fused together create?
- Why doesn’t the Sun blow its self apart?
- How does a photon cross the radioactive zone and how long does it take it?
- What is the best way to predict solar storms?
- What two things determine how damaging a solar storm will be?
- : 22/04/2017
- : 12