CUR/721 Week 8 Curriculum Design Proposal Assignment
Curriculum Design Proposal
During the previous weeks, you have:
- Identified and analyzed the curriculum development theories and strategies in your selected organization’s curricular program(s).
- Illustrated and described the curriculum cycles and phases used by an organization.
- Assumed the role of a curriculum director for your selected organization in order to manage the dissemination of expectations for communication, the submission of deliverables, and the resolution of conflict.
- Developed a curriculum development timeline.
- Explored a current trend in curriculum design.
Imagine that as a curriculum director of your selected organization, you have the opportunity to start over and build your organization’s curricula anew.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper evaluating the components of the curriculum development process in order to inform your own curriculum design approach. Use the following questions to guide your final product:
- Which curriculum development theory(ies) and strategies would be included?
- Which components would be included in your curriculum cycles and phases?
- How would you involve stakeholders as well as manage expectations, communication, and conflict?
- What would your timeline for curricular development be?
- Which current trend(s) would you include in order to ensure the relevancy of your curriculum in accordance with industry standards?
Provide a rationale supported by appropriate citations for the components you include.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/721 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Format in such a way that the organization could use it as a tool to guide the operation of a curriculum development process. Numbered or bulleted lists, brief instructional paragraphs, and diagrams may be more useful than dense text. Follow current APA guidelines, where necessary.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/721 Curriculum Design
School: University of Phoenix