CUR/721 Week 4 Authentic Stakeholder Scenario Assignment
Authentic Stakeholder Scenario
For this week’s assignment, you will interview a curriculum director (or the equivalent) from the organization you selected in Week 3. If doing so is not possible, you may select a curriculum director from another organization to gain outside perspective.
Interview the curriculum director from your organization to acquire the following information:
- Who are the primary stakeholders involved in the design in your organization’s curriculum?
- In what capacity are the stakeholders involved in the curricular decision-making process?
- How are the stakeholder’s voices reflected in the final curriculum product?
- What level of authority do various stakeholders have within the curricular design process?
- What are some common issues that arise when working with stakeholders and how are they addressed?
Using the insight gained from your interview, assume the role of a curriculum director for your selected organization. In this hypothetical scenario, you are tasked with managing the design of a new curriculum.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the organization and new curriculum being designed to provide context.
- Identify the stakeholders who will be involved.
- Outline the stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities.
- Describe how you will establish expectations for communication and the submission of deliverables.
- Proactively identify at least one area of potential conflict. Summarize a plan for managing this conflict and diffusing the situation should it escalate.
Click here to Find all Assignments for CUR/721 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Course: CUR/721 Curriculum Design
School: University of Phoenix
- : 02/08/2020
- : 150