HCA-255 Topic 5 CLC Health Care Barrier Solution Presentation
Create a presentation of 16-18 slides, including speaker notes, about solutions to health care barriers. Identify a health care barrier related to access, cost, or a quality of care issue, at a large hospital of 150 or more beds. Suggest a vendor or program available that could be implemented in this hospital.
- Explain how the program is organized (government, free market, sole provider/monopoly).
- Describe the differences that would exist based on the program in a monopolistic, oligopolistic, or free-market competition in health care.
- What is the average cost per patient treated?
- What is the documented or advertised results of the program?
- Describe the differences you found in your research between the supply and demand curve in economics and health care.
Click here to Find all Assignments for HCA-255 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Use three scholarly sources including your textbook.
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: HCA-255 Health Policy and Economic Analysis Care
School: Grand Canyon University