HA 525 Week 1 The Market–Driven Planning Process (Essay) Assignment
Option 1: The Market–Driven Planning Process (Essay)
A newly opened social adult day care center is located on a residential street in a middle-high income neighborhood in a large metropolitan city. The center’s mission is to provide social adult day care services for adults 65 and older so they will be able to remain at home and stay active in the community. These services include therapeutic recreation initiatives, personal care, laundry services and transportation, which are reimbursed through Medicaid-managed long-term care plans (MMLTCs). To be eligible to receive these services, the consumer must have a functional limitation that requires assistance or supervision, such as needing assistance with bathing. The owner of the center has a limited marketing budget.
Address each of the following in your paper:
- Make recommendations to the owner on developing a market–driven plan process.
- Identify your customers and your customer referral base, indicating your target market.
- List two (2) marketing strategies that will increase the center’s presence in the community.
Your paper should be 1–2 pages and follow APA guidelines.
Click here to Find all Assignments for HA 520 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Your textbook may be used as a reference. The APA format for your text is as follows:
Berkowitz, E. N. (2010). Essentials of health care marketing (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Option 2: LearnScape: Staying Relevant
Many of Bright Road Health Care System’s facilities are located in areas that are currently serving many Generation Y patients and will be serving increasing numbers of Generation Z patients within the next five years. This means the Health Care System’s online resources will increasingly become the primary source of healthcare information for the community and the main promotion outlet for the Health Care System.
You will meet with the CEO of Bright Road to discuss her concerns about the relevancy of these resources, and you will work with the marketing director of Bright Road to learn about their current online resources and utilization information.
You will also review Bright Road’s website and Facebook page. You will use this information to make recommendations to the CEO about how to improve the system’s online presence.
- During the scenario, you will be asked to submit a short proposal (250–500 words). Your proposal should include the objectives for this project and the target audience.
- After you complete the LearnScape scenario, download the generated Word document by clicking the save assessment button button.
- Open the downloaded document in Word and save it as a PDF file.
- Attach the PDF file to this assignment and submit.
Course: HA 525 Marketing Management for Health Care Professionals
School: My West Coast University
- : 12/07/2020
- : 44