SPE-350 Topic 2 Least Restrictive Environment Brochure Assignment
Least Restrictive Environment Brochure
It is important for special education teachers to understand the least restrictive environment (LRE), as well as help educate other administrators, teachers, and families in making the best decision for students being serviced by an IEP.
Create a brochure on the topic of LRE that includes, but is not limited to, the following items:
- The definition of LRE.
- When the LRE is addressed in the IEP process.
- How often the LRE should be reviewed.
- Who decides the LRE of a student.
- Service delivery determined in order to provide LRE.
- Explanation of types of service delivery (self-contained, resource, inclusion).
- Teacher qualifications for service delivery.
- Parent’s involvement in determining the LRE for their child.
- Advocacy rights of parents.
You brochure should be organized in content, and 750-1,000 words overall.
Click here to Find all Assignments for SPE-350 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and a reference slide should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: SPE-350 Special Education Litigation and Law
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 01/06/2020
- : 90