PCN-673 Topic 8 Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Essay (Part One) Assignment
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Essay (Part One)
There is no know safe amount of alcohol use during pregnancy or while trying to get pregnant. There is also no safe time during pregnancy to drink. All types of alcohol are equally harmful, including all wines, beer, and spirits. When a pregnant woman drinks alcohol, so does her baby.
Write a 1,050-1,400 word essay about fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD). Be sure to address the following in your essay:
- The myths and truths about alcohol use prior to and during pregnancy
- The physical effects of alcohol on a developing fetus at different stages of pregnancy
- The process of diagnosing fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
- The symptoms and functional impairments
- The protective factors and treatment
- A minimum of five scholarly resources
Click here to Find all Assignments for PCN-673 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite
Course: PCN-673 Developmental Disabilities
School: Grand Canyon University