BUS 616 Week 5 Discussion 1 Global Production Create a hypothetical global corporation and answer the five basic questions that deal with production
Create a hypothetical global corporation and answer the five basic questions that deal with production:
- Where should production be located and should it be concentrated or dispersed?
- What should be the long-term strategic role of foreign productions sites? Should the firm abandon a foreign site if factor costs change, or is there value to maintaining an operation at a given location even if economic conditions change?
- Should the firm own foreign production or should production be outsourced?
- How should a globally-dispersed supply chain be managed?
- Should the firm manage the logistics or outsource their management?
Click here to Find all Assignments for BUS 616 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: BUS616 International Business
School: Ashford University
- : 30/04/2020
- : 15