BUS 616 Week 4 Discussion 1 International Strategies You’ve developed a very popular, up-scale but reasonably priced, clothing fashion line for young people
You’ve developed a very popular, up-scale but reasonably priced, clothing fashion line for young people. You produce designs in a number of countries, manufacturing in low-cost locations, and with retail outlets in major U.S. and European cities. Demand is popping and you have access to plenty of production capacity and capital.
Answer the following questions:
- How should you organize the business outside of the U.S.?
- Should you set-up reasonably independent companies, subsidiaries, in each foreign market?
- What would that do and not do for you?
- Or, do you want to impose a strict brand image, procedures, and central planning from headquarters, where your offices are?
- What are the pros and cons of this approach?
Click here to Find all Assignments for BUS 616 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Course: BUS616 International Business
School: Ashford University