BIB-107 Topic 6 Review Assignment What are three key features of the city of Ephesus?
Utilize the content from the assigned readings in order to answer the questions in this review. Specific directions for completion are provided in the “Topic 6 Review” document.
This review, and others you will complete throughout the course, will provide you with key points you need in order to master this content and pass this course. Please refer back to each review as needed to refresh your understanding and as a tool to assist you in the course assessments.
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BIB-107 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Topic 6 Review
Fill in the review as you complete the assigned readings for the topic. This review will help you prepare for course discussions, assignments, and examinations. The review may be used during examinations.
For direct quotes be sure to use proper GCU style (Author, Year, p. #). It is important to cite your sources properly to avoid intentional or unintentional plagiarism, either of which is a violation of the University Code of Conduct and may result in loss of points or other disciplinary action.
Additionally, including page numbers will allow you to locate information more quickly while you prepare for and take exams.
Encountering the New Testament: A Historical and Theological Survey
- What are three key features of the city of Ephesus?
- Why might Paul place so much emphasis on the power and supremacy of Christ in the Ephesian letter?
- Who are the three enemies addressed in Philippians?
- What are two key assertions about Christ in Colossians 1:15-20?
- What are two features of the Colossian heresy?
- Describe the relationships among Philemon, Onesimus, and Paul?
- What are three key features of the city of Thessalonica?
- What are four ways Paul encourages the Thessalonians in 1 Thessalonians?
- What are the major purposes of 2 Thessalonians?
- What are the major reasons for writing 1 Timothy?
- What are the major reasons for writing 2 Timothy?
- What are the major reasons for writing Titus?
Elwell, W. A., & Yarbrough, R. W. (2013). Encountering the New Testament: A historical and theological survey (3rd ed.). Grand Rapids: MI. Baker Academic.
Course: BIB-107 New Testament Survey
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 01/04/2020
- : 25