BIB-107 Topic 3 Exam 1 (25 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers)
(Click on “BUY NOW” to Complete Purchase & Download All the Answers Along with Options Immediately)
- The apocryphal books were written between which years?
- The Gospel of Luke emphasizes that God’s salvation and blessing would extend beyond Israel to the Gentiles.
- What is the collection of districts to the east of the Jordan River?
Click here to Find all Assignments for BIB-107 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Which type of manuscript was written in capital letters?
- The Catholic/Protestant debate over the Apocrypha is a debate about canon.
- The Gospel of John counters Gnosticism by emphasizing Jesus’ human nature in the flesh.
- The term New Testament is best understood in terms of New Covenant.
- Which of the following is not one of the reasons why the Gospels were written?
- What is the term used to describe Jesus’ practice of commanding silence to those he healed?
- Which religious group was most likely to use violence to advance their cause?
- The three basic aspects of hermeneutics are the conditions, methods, and aims of our interpretation.
- Which of the following best describes the belief that a text has no objective meaning apart from what is in the eye of the beholder?
- An authoritative collection of documents is called:
- Which of the following is the scholarly discipline of reconstructing the original text from the manuscript evidence?
- When Catholics and Protestants debate whether or not the Apocrypha should be included in the Bible, it is a debate over ___________.
- Which of the following is not one of the unifying beliefs prevalent in Judaism at the time of Jesus?
- The Hasidim were ______.
- The Passover is an important background for understanding the Last Supper.
- Which of the following methods applies knowledge of ancient and modern literary techniques to the study of the Bible?
- Faith is a central theme of the Gospel of John.
- The Old Testament refers to the Scriptures that God gave, over the course of many centuries, to an ancient people with whom he chose to deal with in a unique way.
- Which religious group was the most influential in Jesus’ day?
- Which of the following is not a way that Matthew demonstrates that Jesus came to minister to Gentiles?
- Why are the apocryphal books considered useful even for those who do not consider them Holy Scripture?
- A handwritten copy of a writing is called:
Course: BIB-107 New Testament Survey
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 01/04/2020
- : 40