MIN-526 Topic 7 Being Distinct but Not Distant: Demonstrating the Kingdom Life Presentation Assignment
Being Distinct but Not Distant: Demonstrating the Kingdom Life
Create a presentation for a ministerial ethics conference that raises one of the following ethical dilemmas:
- Christian perspective on wealth and poverty in and out of the workplace
- Power versus servant leadership within the church and the workplace
- Living out core Christian convictions at work, or compromising to get along
- Evangelism and discipleship position of church attendees and members
In 10-15 slides, include the following:
- Identify the ethical dilemma and explain your biblical understanding of the dilemma from the theological perspective of a leader in your ministry context.
- Provide detailed practical steps to inform, mobilize, and engage a community of faith to live from a Christian worldview perspective when dealing with this ethical dilemma. Include specific examples.
Click here to Find all Assignments for MIN-526 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
In addition, create a title slide, reference slides, and slide notes that provide a detailed explanation.
Use three to five theological resources and biblical passages.
While Turabian style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using Turabian formatting guidelines, which can be found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: MIN-526 Ministerial Ethics
School: Grand Canyon University