UNV-505 Topic 2 Turabian Bibliography Assignment
For this assignment, create a bibliography page with a minimum of ten references using correct Turabian bibliographic citations. All of your sources should be on the topic you selected for your Preparing to Write a Graduate Paper assignment.
You should include the following types of sources within your bibliography page:
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles that come from the GCU Library
- An article entry from a biblical or theological dictionary that would be useful for understanding the historical issues surrounding your topic
- A biblical commentary that covers a biblical passage or topic you will address in your paper
- A chapter in an edited volume/book that discusses a significant viewpoint relating to your topic
- A minimum of two theological books focusing directly on the topic of your paper
Click here to Find all Assignments for UNV-505 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Using the ten sources, create a bibliography using correct Turabian style guidelines. Make sure you alphabetize your references according to the author’s last name, use italics and quotation marks when needed, and include all the information required for bibliographic entries using Turabian style.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: UNV-505 Introduction to Graduate Studies in Ministry and Theology
School: Grand Canyon University