BHS-430 Topic 6 Benchmark Fictitious Family in Crisis Presentation Assignment
Create a fictitious family in crisis and create a 10-12-slide PowerPoint presentation, including detailed speaker notes, which has the following:
- Introduce the family, the family members, and the culture context within which the family identifies.
- Introduce a common family life crisis for which they are seeking behavioral health services (for example the birth of a child or the onset of a chronic illness).
- Describe communication styles among the family (minimum of two slides).
- Discuss family cohesion and flexibility (minimum of two slides).
- Explain the lifecycle stage (minimum of two slides).
Highlight each topic in the PowerPoint presentation and develop hypotheses regarding potential areas of concern in the future for the family, including how religion or spirituality may play a role in their adjustment.
Click here to Find all Assignments for BHS-430 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: BHS-430 Introduction to Family Dynamics
School: Grand Canyon University