Scenario: You realize that the leadership in your ministry needs historical background on ethical theories within the ancient Greek context. In order to address this need, you decide to create a presentation for the leadership.
Assignment: Create a 10-15 slide presentation for the leadership in your ministry and explain each of the following concepts with examples. Be creative and consider using charts or diagrams, where appropriate.
- Key concepts of Aristotle’s ethics
- Key concepts of virtue ethics, and character formation and action
- Key ethical principles from Greek thought that are expressed in your own Christian worldview of life
- How Greek ethical principles are transformed by Christian writers in the medieval and modern periods
- How Greek ethical principles impacted the Christian perspective on character formation and ethical action
In addition, create a title slide, reference slides, and slide notes that provide a detailed explanation.
Use at least five topic materials for the development of the presentation.
While Turabian style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using Turabian formatting guidelines, which can be found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Maximum Points: 70.0