BIO-220 Week 6 CLC – Product Lifecycle Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) Assignment
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Chose a processed product (e.g., computer, Styrofoam product, plastic product, diapers, or vehicle tiers) and create a 15-slide PowerPoint to answer the following questions:
- History: what is the product, where has it been used, who used it first?
- How is it made?: include items needed for production and steps in the process
- What impact does making the product have on the environment? Hint look at: pollution of air, water, habitat loss…
- What is being done to making the product sustainable? (Hint: Is there a company with a sustainability plan? Look for efforts on reusing, recycling, plans to replant if product components are renewable, etc.)
- What is the future outlook of the product?
- Create a campaign slide to encourage sustainable use of the product
Click here to Find all Assignments for BIO-220 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
Note: Each student is to include their name in the notes section of the slides that they worked on.
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Course: BIO-220 Environmental Science
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 07/10/2018
- : 50