PHI-105 Week 2 Persuasive Essay: Brainstorm Worksheet Assignment
Complete the Persuasive Essay: Brainstorming Worksheet.
Persuasive Essay: Brainstorming Worksheet
Review “How Should I Brainstorm?” in the media piece “The Writing Process.” The media piece explores six ways to brainstorm:
- Free Writing
- Breaking Down a Topic
- Three Perspectives
- Journalistic Questions
Click here to Find all Assignments for PHI-105 Course Didn’t find your answers? Don’t worry we are here to help you! Ask Questions
- Choose three ways to brainstorm from the list above.
- Brainstorm about the topic of your Persuasive Essay using each of your chosen three methods. Each brainstorming session should last at least 10 minutes in length.
- Document the information from your brainstorming sessions in the space provided below. The information for each brainstorm should be substantive in nature, providing further insight into your current knowledge on your topic.
- If you choose to brainstorm by mapping/webbing, document your brainstorm, please use the Smart Art feature within Word to create the map.
Documentation of Brainstorm:
Record and identify your brainstorm strategies below, using as much space as needed for each entry. Make sure your information is substantive and is on your essay topic. Please do not write about the brainstorming strategies in general.
Course: PHI-105 21st Century Skills: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
School: Grand Canyon University
- : 28/08/2018
- : 40
- PHI-105 T2 Brainstorming Worksheet