Producing and marketing a product without regard to ethical, legal, and social considerations is detrimental to the overall success of any company.
Students assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S., then your other market is required to be the U.S. marketplace. This will be added to the Target Market section of your Marketing Plan.
Student develops a process to monitor and control marketing performance. This process could be a flowchart but a flowchart is not required (which would not count towards his/her word count requirement.)
The ethical, legal, and social issues assessment is a maximum of 700 words in length.
Student formulates an executive summary of no more than 350 words that includes at minimum the following required elements:
- Strategic Objectives (required)
- Products or Services (required)
- Resources Needed (optional)
- Projected Outcomes (optional)
Student integrates the previous weeks’ sections of his/her marketing plan, and incorporates corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s weekly feedback. The student’s marketing plan should include the following:
- Incorporate Understanding Target Markets (Week 2)
- Incorporate Promotion and the Product Life Cycle (Week 3)
- Incorporate Price and Channel Strategy (Week 4)
- Incorporate Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy (Week 5)
- Incorporate Executive Summary, Legal, Social and Ethical Considerations, Process to Monitor and Control Marketing Performance (Week 6)
The marketing plan is a minimum of 3,850 words in length.
Include all peer-reviewed references from the previous weeks’ individual assignments in your marketing plan.
Cited a minimum of three peer-reviewed references in the material added this week
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
- : 6/25/2018
- : 5