More and more websites are adopting Hypertext Transport Protocol Secure (HTTPS) as a security protocol
- What are the advantages of HTTPS?
- What are the disadvantages?
- How is HTTPS different from HTTP?
- The argument exists that HTTPS should be used on all Web traffic. Where do you stand on this argument?
- Why should HTTPS be universally implemented for all website traffic—or should it not?
- State your opinion and supporting arguments.
- Challenge at least two other peers’ posts with the opposite argument, even if you truly agree with their opinion and reasoning.
Word Limit: Minimum 250 words with a reference